5.31.2005

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

I woke up rather early this morning. I'm not sure why. I went to bed fairly late. At any rate, at like 6:30 am this morning, before my alarm was set for, I was wide awake. Its looking yucky out this morning too. Of course, it Marina, it usually does. It could very well turn into a beautiful day.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have absolutely nothing of importance to say in this post. I just feel like blogging this morning because I haven't in a few days. I'm in a rather strange mood today, as I was yesterday. But its somewhat different. Yesterday I was usually happy and upbeat, even when I shouldn't have been probably. And I was happy about the fact that I was in a good mood and was feeling good, even though I shouldn't have been. Today, I'm not feeling as upbeat so much as just a feeling of contentment. Its like, "this is my reality and i'm okay with that." I'm sometimes a fairly content person, but today is just eerily different. And a little scary for me. I don't know if its that I'm actually okay with life as it is, or if I'm just not dealing with life as it is. Not that there is even anything to really deal with. Like I said, things are good. I'm content and happy. I'm just feeling mellow today. Thats it. It just now hit me as I hear my roomate playing the Garden State soundtrack in the background. Its a really mellow soundtrack. It's really good, just not the "make you want to get up and dance" kind of music.

So yeah, theme for today: Mellow Yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home