2.19.2005

Why I love my friends (part 2)

Well, I had another post by this title...and this one isn't so much a "why" as just a statement that I have the most awesome friends in the world-and yes, I speak of both Kentucky and California. And, if you ever visit this site (even if you don't) I probably consider you a friend. That is unless you are some random person who gets a kick out of reading strangers' blogs (can't imagine there are people like that...haha!).

Anyway, I'm feeling all sentimental today...I think it stems from being up all night at a church lock-in (I'm still digging peanut butter out of my ears).

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger -mf said...

Awww, thanks Misty, one of the few people who reads my blog, when my roomate even don't! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home