4.14.2005

Kicked out of a bar (almost)...

So I was hoping to get kicked out of The Britania Arms tonight...would have been my first time. See, we got there at 9:30 and I had left my wallet at work, so I didn't have an ID. So they told me I could stay until the kitched closed at 11pm. I kept waiting and watching for the security people to come kick me out tonight...one of them looked at my funny a couple times, like maybe trying to figure out if I was the IDless person, but they were so busy, I don't think they knew for sure, or probably even cared. Would have made a funny story though if they had made me leave at 11pm. Oh and my buddy Scott got called a pimp while singing "love shack" with 3 girs, and my friend Sara B. threatened to punch a guy in the face....oh what a night.

Did I mention we (they) forgot to pay for their drinks too? Now that could be reason to get kicked out..haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home