8.23.2005

Google, have you been reading my diary?

So I was reading this article before work today. What's funny is that just the past couple days I've been thinking about how annoying it is that I have so many different email accounts to check. I don't want to forward them all to one because I don't want to be sending things from my personal account. My work account isn't set up to work to send outgoing mail from it, so outlook express and thunderbird don't work for that.

Anyway, I'm just happy that now my problem is relieved. No configuration for outlook, etc...just a small verification email. Which means it's not really being sent from there, but it shows up as if it is, and that's all I care about.

Of course, with all the Google services now available and certain people I know getting all scared about them following them around online, I'm wondering if they haven't just skipped that step and implanted a micro-chip in our brains? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home