8.11.2005

It's been too long...

Ok, so it's been like 10 days since I last posted. I've been kind of busy. I've had a lot going on and some visitors the past couple of weekends. At any rate, I feel its time for at least a feeble attempt at a post. I know, I never finished the stem cell one. I actuaully started and saved it, so maybe I'll take the time to finish it up tonight.

Today I'm feeling kind of odd. I feel good but very pensive I think. There are a lot of things I've been thinking about lately. A lot of random type things. A couple of things I'm really excited about. One is a project I'm thinking of starting, but I have to get some things together first for it. The other is my plans for what I'm going to do after my VISTA year. Yeah, it's near time to start thinking about that again. I can tell you what it's NOT going to be: 1. Another Vista year anywhere. 2. Moving back to Lexington, KY. I think if I moved anywhere in KY, it would be Bowling Green. 3. I'm not moving to Hollywood to become a star. 4. I'm not going to become a groupie for my favorite band although that could be fun.

Okay, so really, that just narrows down 2 things (I would totally do 3 or 4 if given the opportunity...haha!). But hey 2 things is a start. I actually have some ideas. One of which has been the plan for a while...which is staying in this area (somewhere between here and San Jose or Santa Cruz), finding a job and living. Sounds reasonably enough, and still a valid option. However, I've thought of another option for myself. Something a little more extreme (no, it doesn't involve becoming homeless and living here...although if I were going to be homeless, this would be the place to do it). Oh, and it doesn't involve moving to San Francisco. That should have been on the above list of things I'm not going to do. I don't think I could handle the city life :-)

So yeah, as of right now, I have roughly 7 months left. Seems like a lot, but the rest of the time is going to fly by like it did last year. So if you'd like to pray for me in making my decision (which will be made in the next couple months I hope), then that would be great. And if you ask, I'll even fill you in on what I'm thinking about. I'm just not ready to disclose it here yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home