6.25.2005

Top 5 Hardest Things

So as I mentioned in my last entry, I was thinking about some of the hardest things I've had to do. And I'm just talking about single event type things. Not like dealing with things over several months/years. Just one thing that was so hard, I didn't think I could do it. And these aren't so much like "climbing mount everest" type things, more of the personal, heart-felt things. So here we go: (I'm going to give a general statement on most of these. They refer to specific events, but I won't go into detail about them).

1. Seeing my brother in a hospital bed with all kinds of tubes and IVs attached to him, not knowing for sure if he would wake up.

2. Telling someone I betrayed their trust.

3. Giving someone the ultimate ultimatum (which I didn't follow through on, but at the time, I planned on it...which was the hard part).

4. Telling my family good-bye for the last time when I moved to California.

5. Letting go of something I love (this one could relate to a number of things I suppose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home