3.07.2005

Stir Crazy

So, I'm on vacation for another week and I just don't know what to do with myself. I've managed to keep myself fairly busy this morning and have some things lined up for tomorrow maybe, but after that, I'm all out of ideas. I hate the idea of not doing anything, or not having anything to do moreso. I actually like not doing anything for the most part.

So yeah, I think this afternoon I'm gonna try and go get some good sunset pictures at Asilomar and then maybe get up in the morning and do the sunrise pictures somewhere.

I did teach myself a few more chords on the guitar last night, so now I'm up to 5-7, somewhere in that range. Still not good on the transitioning of my hands though

Had a good time at Youth Councils this past weekend. There are some pics up on the corps website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home