3.06.2005

Weird Stuff


Fort Ord at night.

I was out taking pictures tonight of our lovely abandoned fort and got all these weird things on my pictures, which are called orbs. I know this cause I used to watch a lot of paranormal type tv shows on the travel channel and just have a general fascination with that type of stuff. However, mostly I thought those people doctored their pictures. Well, I'm here to tell you that mine aren't doctored. I took them less than and hour ago actually and people actually saw the weird spots while they were still on my camera. Anyway, makes you wonder what's going on out there at night while we sleep. Maybe I'll do some more research on these orbs and get back to you.

Fort Pictures

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda wonder why you'd be out there taking pictures of a curb and a telephone pole. That's what REALLY spokks me!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger -mf said...

well, i'm getting stir crazy. No work for a week, no roomates. I just don't know what to do with myself.

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there an explanation of the pictures? Once i ve got similar pictures but still do not know what happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home