4.17.2005

Ice Cream Moments

You ever have one of those weeks. You know, the really crummy types that make you just want to crawl in bed for a few days. I just had one of those. Actually, I had a couple or so of those. But, this post isn't about how I had a crummy week. It's about how one little simple, unexpected thing made the past couple weeks so much better. On the surface it may not seem like a big deal, but deep down, it's like the sound of the ice cream truck in the middle of a smoltering hot, humid and sticky Kentucky July.

So yeah, I had one of those days. All it took was a few words from someone I care about to pull me out of the hole I wanted to go hide out in. I actually wanted to cry I was so touched. Who and what isn't important (not for blog purposes anyway). What's important is that we get to have little moments like that to help make up for the bad things. I truely believe that one good, totally unexpected, thing is worth more than any one bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home