6.19.2005

Good Confessions

Okay, so I did what I said I wasn't going to do and took down my "Dirty Secrets" responses. Most people I know, know them anyway, I don't want them there as a constant reminder. I'd rather focus on the person I am now, rather than the person I was in the past. If you don't know what post I'm talking about, you can email me and I'll show you.

At any rate, as Jeff said the other night, confession is good for the soul, or something like that. So I'm going to make some "good" confessions. Yeah, it may not be as juicy, but the good things are so much more important that mistakes or bad things we've done. So here we go.

I prayed today.
I cried this week (more than once).
I'm an impatient person.
God likes to test my patience.
I'm tired of being single.
I have faith that God will take care of that.
I think I'm a forgiving person.
I've received more forgiveness and grace than I deserve, or that I've given.
I have the best friends in the world.
I've been the worst friend in the world to more than one person in my life.
One of those people is my best friend, even still.
I can sometimes be the most loyal, sweetest person I know.
I can be the biggest jerk I know.
I can be pretty darn funny.
I cross the line sometimes.
I push boundaries all the time.
My grandparents (both sets) are some of my best friends.
My parents are getting there.
I love my brother more than any other person.
I still think he's 5 years old (he's 19 now, going on 20).
I love my job.
Those difficult kids are the ones that make me love my job.
I'm turning into a computer geek.
I don't mind.
I try to love people unconditionally.
Sometimes it hurts.
It's always worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home