4.30.2005

College

So my friend Jeff did a blog just tonight about college memories. So I'm totally copying this from him, who copied it from someone else. Anyway, he listed some good ones of mine, especially from my Sophomore year, which were most of my good memories. The first five were great moments in my life, especially Grease night with "the gang" (not to be confused with "the group" from HS) and the all-nighter/Barren River Lodge breakfast. I think that night was one of my most favorite nights ever in college. Heck, Jeff and I even managed to make someone cry and she didn't hate us for it!

Other than that, I have to say the many road trips my friend Bea and I took (South Carolina, Nashville, etc...) and as an overall, being roomates with Crystal my first year (yeah yeah, we know, you should never live with your best friend...). She got me through it somehow though and we ended up alright. Oh and of course, how could I forget, my dog Ozzie :-)

Okay, so you guys can tell me some of your favorite college memories if you want. And you should want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home