8.06.2004

Reality TV

Yeah, I say I'm not a big fan, but I have to admit, this summer I have been glued to my television for Last Comic Standing (and actually was glued to my TV for The Apprentice in the spring). I even stopped The Sound of Music last night so I could watch Last Comic. I think I like this even better than The Apprentice. In fact, I think now, I want to attempt a stand-up comic career (ok, not really, but what fun would that be!). But yeah, I have no reason for this post except to say I LOVE this show. It's the best show I've seen in a long time. In fact, I would choose to see an episode of that over Friends right now (pick up your jaws). So, yeah, if you haven't seen it, the Finals are next Tuesday and the result on Thursday...watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home