5.03.2005

the Pink Spiders

So I've been listening to this band today called the Pink Spiders. I really like their sound a lot. Of course, I am a little biased seeing as how the bass player is the little brother of one of my best friends, Kelly (who thinks he's all grown up and gets to go by Mickeal now..haha!). Anyway, the kid is Jon Decious. He's the on standing on the left if you look at the website. Music seems to be compared to The Ramones, The Cars, that type stuff. I can see the resemblance. Doesn't matter much to me though, I like it pretty well. Oh and they just signed with Geffen Records and will be opening for Weezer in the fall I think. If you are interested in hearing some of it, there are some samples on Purevolume.com, or just email me.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mel..
Yes I'm all grown up now and go by Mickeal. The good thing is that when I google my name this that comes up.

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger -mf said...

yes, that is a good thing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home