8.26.2004

Doing the tourist thing...

I haven't did one of these in a while, I think it's about time. Actually I had a pretty interesting week. I had a friend, Ross who was in town so we did a lot of the touristy stuff around here. We went to the San Jose Science and Tech Museum, to Big Sur Camping at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, and to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. It was a great time and fun was had by all. We also went to Pebble Beach and drove the 17-Mile Drive. It got me to thinking that I haven't done that much touristy stuff since I've been out here. I did a little when I got here, but not too much. I think it's funny how locals never do the tourist stuff, but when they do, they always have a good time. It makes me wonder why we don't do it more often. We have all these fun things to do, right where we live, and most people spend all their time looking for something to do or sitting in front of the T.V. at night watching the Olympics. So yeah, I'm gonna try to start doing more tourist things. At least one touristy thing every two months. That is my goal at least. I figure it's the least I can do since I get to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home