11.15.2004

Why I love my friends

So, half way through the previous entry, Red Vs Blue, my friends were preparing for a night of karoke at The Mucky Duck, or The Duck, simply put. After the failed attempts of about four people, including my roomate, they had given up on me going on. But then my friend Sarah comes in, who I rarely get to see anymore. Anyway, she literally dragged me off the couch, closed my laptop halfway through writing that blog, left my internet still connected, and drug me out the door. I have to say, that is friendship. Even though I had a good enough excuse not to go out, being I have things to do every other night this week, she saw that I needed a break from the things I "had" to do, and convinced (albeit forcefully) me go out. I don't think I've ever had a friend drag me anywhere before. That's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home