1.01.2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all ya'll on Eastern and Central time. I'm hanging out with some friends in Richmond, KY right now. Actually, they're hanging out. I'm hiding in the computer room about to find a nice spot on the floor and go to sleep.

Anyway, I'm just about to wrap up my trip home. I'm on the home stretch anyway. At any rate, I thought of a few other odd things I find myself doing at home. Namely, I listen to country music (not that I have too much choice in the matter down in my parts). But not only do I listen to country music...I sing along too...AND I know the words to a lot of the songs. Not so much the newer ones, but let me tell you, I know every word to "Ain't Goin' Down til the Sun Comes Up" by Garth Brooks. If you know that song, you know it's a tough one to know all the words too.

Anyway, I took lots of pictures on my shiney happy new camera. Pictures of home, my cousins, and other people. I hope to put some of them up soon.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a nice quiet remainder of the weekend hanging out with Ross and my friend Crystal. Hopefully some other people I worked with at JDC as well (Juvenile Detention Center). I'll be back on California soil on Tuesday. I arrive in Monterey at 12:26 pm PST and then off to a fun-filled day of work after being up since about 1:45 AM PST that day--good luck on me being worth anything that day. It'll be okay. I'm actually ready to get back to work and my normal routine, not that I haven't enjoyed my time at home, but I'm ready for some normal stuff again for a while.

Anyway, good luck to everyone in the new year of 2005. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home