12.24.2004

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas. It is still technically Christmas Eve everywhere in the US anyway, for 45 more minutes. Well, 3 hours and 45 minutes here. It's been kinda nice hanging out by myself tonight. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I cooked a nice dinner for myself, I'm doing some laundry, and going to start packing for home very soon. I haven't even turned on the TV once. Although, after I get packed, I may see if there are any good Christmas movies on, or watch Home Alone again, either that, or the tape of the UK vs. U of L basketball game from last weekend.

At any rate, it's been a nice, peaceful night. I'll probably end the night with reading about Jesus' birth, which I try to do each Christmas Eve and then set out some cookies for Santa :)

Happy Holidays and here's to no flight/weather delays on me getting home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home