5.04.2005

Who's reading?

Just curious. I've been looking over my stat counter (yes, I have a fascination with this) and I've gotten a lot more hits lately due to the post about Firefox's 50 Million downloads. So yeah, lots of people have been reading lately, and I've been looking at the visit path, etc...so I was just curious as to who actually reads this, especially if its someone I don't know. Cause thats actually cool to me when people I don't know actually reads my blog on occasion. I do it with other people's blogs, so I'd take it as a complement. So yeah, if you read and you don't really know me personally, let me know. Hey, you can even comment annoymously if you like.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ready everytime bloglines says you have a new entry.

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Kris said...

I'm new to your blog. Found it through Chicken Scratch. Haven't had a chance to nose around too much yet.

-k

 
At 1:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog but I don't know why you link to http://RabbitNews.com

Too controversial for my taste!

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger -mf said...

aw, thanks for reading guys. Yeah, it's not that exciting, but I try to keep new blog post up at the very least.

Yeah, RabbitNews sucks. I was thinking of taking it off :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home