5.03.2005

Brownies, anyone?

Yeah, I know, three post in one day. What can I say, I had a sick day, or half a sick day. I worked a bit of the morning. So I was feeling well enough to do thing, but still probably contagious and needing rest, so I was kicked out of the office. Seriously.

So yeah, I was sitting here last night, thinking how I missed my friends Josh & Jessica, cause they've been on vacation for about a week and a half. So tonight, I think I realized why I missed them (other than, they're cool people). I was commenting on how I talked to my mom and granny a couple times the past few days, which is more than normal, and attributed it to the fact that I was sick. This is important because, when I'm sick, like really sick, I like to be babied. My mom and granny does that for me. Yes, even from Kentucky. In fact, I thought about calling at 2am Monday morning, before realizing it was just 4am there, cause I was sick and wanted to moan about it. I didn't call then...I waited till 6am (8am their time), but still now answer. So I called an hour later on my way to the doctor.

Anyway, all that to say, I like being babied when I'm sick. So I think that fact that I'm sick, makes me miss having Jessica around, cause out here, with no family, etc...Jessica is the person who takes care of me when I'm sick. She makes me brownies, gives me medicine, lets me come to her house to sleep while I'm working. Heck, she even came and got me from my house one morning, took me to her house to I could sleep and get better there, while she could take care of me. So yeah, with them not being here, I've been on my own for the most part. My roommate, Alisha, did cook me dinner and bring me some O.J. last night, which was very nice of her. And people have in general been nicer to me, but it's the being babied that I miss.

Not to say I don't miss J & J because their just awesome people, cause their not (haha, just kidding). I think I just miss them more (or at least Jessica's brownies) right now cause I'm sick (or was sick).

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger -mf said...

Yes, I will make you some brownies :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home